Friday, April 17, 2009

I'm back !

Hello
Long time didn't blog already , due to my laziness.
haha (:

Monday : after school , soccer and slack around.

Tuesday : soccer again ! -.-

Wednesday : after school went hub straight ask chong meng ask me to join tingting,alvin,bihui,wenling and stanley for movie. Sniper is quite a nice show , worth to watch second time ;D after movie slack at hub then home.

Thursday : Didn't went for recess ganna caught by miss chew -.- cos yst pon remedial. LOL. after school, went 422 for lunch with wangcai,alex,edmound,yulin and kelvin ong. then, went back to school again for soccer . Home at 6+.

Today almost late for school. luckily auntie let me sneak in. HAHA ! After school meet kel,towming,weimin and her friend. Went to pizzahut to have lunch. Choing back to school as kel and towming have english course. I went to ncc room slack with gerald. Then home tgt with shalyn.



Bye.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger